From the dashboard in your car to the keys in your pocket, advanced technology is now a facet of every part of your car. Getting a replacement key for your Honda vehicle isn’t as easy as getting a replacement cut at the hardware store now. Some replacement key sets can cost several hundred dollars.
With our Key replacement package, you can avoid key replacement costs and you can travel without worry thanks to the benefits of roadside assistance!
- This is a low-cost program.
- This product can be front-loaded as we have developed a 1-year program to be front-loaded.
- Key Replacement coverage is high in demand.
- Key Replacement coverage benefit amount is by year rather than by benefit amount for the term of the contract.
- We offer great coverage at different benefit levels to better suit your needs.
How Does it Works?
Key replacement reimburses you if your keys are lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed. It also provides roadside assistance benefits that include:
- Towing Assistance
- Lockout Assistance
- Vehicle Fluid Delivery
- Emergency Message Relay
- Custom Domestic Trip Routing Service
- Car Rental Savings
- Hotel and Theme Park Discounts
Key Replacement FAQs
Q: What makes this program better/different from other programs?
A: Our coverage is by year, for instance with $400 coverage you will receive $400 per year rather than $400 for the entire term of the contract.
Q: Are there any state Dept of Insurance laws regulating this product?
A: The dealer has to become a licensed Motor Club Agent in certain states. Those states are AL, AR, CA, DE, KS, MA, MS, MT, NC, NE, NH, OK, SC, TN, UT, VA, and WY.
Q: Can this program be used on leases?
A. Yes, this is a great program for leases.
Q: Can this program be front-loaded?
A: Yes, and we have a 1-year program we developed for front loads.
Q: How can F&I make any money with this?
A: This is a low-cost program and can be marked up, up to $300 per contract depending on term.
Q: Is this contract cancellable?
A: Product is cancellable. Within 30 days customer will receive a full refund, after 30-days refund will be prorated.