Colorado is known for its dramatic changes in weather and for being harsh on windshields. From the sand that is put down on the roads during winter, to the rocks and debris kicked up by trucks and other drivers in front of you throughout the year, avoiding the chips, and cracks that can happen in an instant is more than a little difficult. Protect your vehicle from unavoidable chips and starburst cracks caused by flying road debris that litters our road and highways.
- Driving on today’s highways can be hazardous especially on your windshield.
- With our program, starburst cracks are professionally repaired.
- With our program, windshields are replaced if the damage is not repairable.
- With our program, customers can avoid costly windshield replacement costs, drive safely, and maintain the appearance of your vehicle.
- Competitive rates
- Adds value to your vehicle.
- Hassle-free claim approval. Claims are handled directly from our Claims Office.
- Easy to install.
How Does it Works?
Dealer-applied Glass Defense chemicals bond with the glass and work in two ways:
- The chemical goes on clear. The chemicals strengthen the surface of the glass to resist damage from road debris.
- Water on the windshield beads up and runs off.
If the customer’s windshield is damaged, the customer may file a claim and windshield can be repaired or replaced!
Glass Defense FAQs:
Q: What is the covered with the Glass Defense program?
A: The warranty covers repair of windshield “star” cracks and windshield chips no greater than two (2) inches in diameter and two (2) inches in length. If any of the windshield damage is not repairable we will replace the
Q: Are there limits to the number of claims allowed?
A: Coverage is limited to three (3) claims and/or $2,000 for all windshield replacement claims during the term selected on the warranty agreement.
Q: Where will the work be performed?
A: The work is performed at our Honda dealership in Fort Collins. This process is designed to deepen the relationship with the dealer.
Q: Is this program cancellable?
A: Warranty Agreement is non-cancellable and non-transferable.