Complete Care from Markley Honda helps your Honda maintain that “new car look!” Our complete care package keeps the appearance of your vehicle looking new, and repairs dings and scratches you may get from daily use of your vehicle.
- Caring for a vehicle’s appearance can be frustrating and costly, both in time and money; Complete Care provides coverage to restore the appearance of the vehicle.
- Our highly skilled technicians to restore the beauty of your vehicle.
- This package covers paintless dent repair, scuff marks, clear coat scratches, touch-up paint chips, dash cracks, flat-black trim, cigarette burns, screw holes, windshield star cracks, headlight reconditioning, minor interior damage, scuff marks, bumper paint touch-up, bumper scuff repair, and environmental paint damage.
- The Complete Care package helps protect the trade-in value of your Honda vehicle, making it a great program for Leases too!
- We provide a network of technicians.
- Flexible 3, 4, and 5-year plans available to offer customers.
- Underwritten and administered by an “A” rated insurer. (See Dealer For Details)
How it Works:
When any covered repairs are needed, our claims department will schedule an appointment for the customer to meet a technician at the dealership to have work performed.
Complete Care FAQs
Q: What is paintless dent repair?
A: Paintless dent repair is a process which returns a car to a pre-dent condition without damaging or adding paint.
Q: Are there claim limits?
A: All repairs are limited to a specific number of claims. Refer to “Limits of Liability” section of the contract for a full description.
Q: Is any size dent covered?
A: Complete Care coverage covers dents that are no greater than 4 inches in diameter.
Q: What is a Paint Touch-up repair?
A: Touch-Up Repair consists of applying paint to the damaged area without performing a primed and sprayed paint repair. A Touch-Up Repair does not involve sanding or priming and use of clear coat.
Q: How long does the repair process take?
A: Most work is completed in 30 minutes but may take up to 2 hours.
Q: Where will the work be performed?
A: The work is performed at our Honda dealership in Fort Collins. This process is designed to deepen the relationship with the dealer.
Q: Is this program cancellable?
A: Yes. Please refer to the agreement for specific cancellation instructions.